Trading Using Technical Analysis Course Overview
This Trading Using Technical Analysis course provides an overview of the technical analysis tools most widely used by traders and investors. We will analyze trends and trading volumes and demonstrate how to use various tools to identify bullish and bearish signals in the capital market.
We will explore technical analysis tools such as:
- Line charts, bar charts, candlestick charts
- Moving averages
- On-Balance Volume Indicator (OBV)
- Moving average convergence divergence (MACD)
- Bollinger bands
- Relative strengths index (RSI)
- Fast and slow stochastic oscillator (%K, %D)
- Ichimoku Cloud
- Parabolic SAR Indicator
- Average directional movement index (+DMI, -DMI, ADX)
Trading Using Technical Analysis Learning Objectives
Upon completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe technical analysis and how it is used
- Identify trends, resistance & support
- Understand the importance of analyzing volume
- Calculate and interpret moving average indicators
- Calculate and use technical trading oscillators
- Interpret other technical tools
Trading Using Technical Analysis Is an Elective Course of CFI’s CMSA® Program
CFI’s Capital Markets & Securities Analyst (CMSA)® program covers all the basic, intermediate, and advanced topics about sales and trading, investment banking, and asset management. This program teaches you trading strategies used in the finance and capital markets industry. It is ideal for students who want to learn how to trade different asset classes. The program is completely online so you can take it at your own pace, from anywhere in the world.
Common career paths for students who take the CMSA® are Sales & Trading, Asset Management, Wealth Management, Treasury, Risk Management, and other capital markets careers.
Who Should Take This CMSA® Course?
This Trading Using Technical Analysis course is perfect for anyone who would like to build up their understanding about capital markets. This course is designed to equip anyone who desires to begin a career in fixed income, equity, sales and trading, or other areas of finance.
- Skills Learned Trading strategies used in the finance and capital markets
- Career Prep Work in capital markets, whether on the buy-side or the sell-side
5 courses from beginner to intermediate level.01Optional
8 courses from beginner to intermediate level.02Required
16 courses in advanced and intermediate levels.03Required
Submit your CMSA® checklist and order your certificate.04Required
Join Our Community
Get access to the Global Corporate Finance Society.05Optional
How the Certification Works
Capital Markets & Securities Analyst (CMSA)® courses are offered 100% online, allowing you the flexibility to start the Capital Markets & Securities Analyst (CMSA)® program anytime and learn when it’s most convenient for you.
The program is a part of the All Access Subscription, which includes all programs and courses.
CFI courses are designed by instructors with over 21 years of financial analyst training experience.
I love the presentation and the material covered in this course. Excellent explanation with excellent and practical examples.
The lecture gives a very informative introduction to trading using technical analysis.
James Adeyinka Ogunsina
im very satisfied with practical elaborations