Profitable Lead Generation Course Overview
This Profitable Lead Generation course dives into business development and the lead generation process and explores how to source new business. By breaking down the lead generation process, this course shows you how to identify a target market, sell your personal brand, and sell your product to a prospective client.
This course enables client-facing finance professionals like you to find and attract new business through existing networks and by expanding these networks. We teach the skills and tools required to be successful in business development.
Profitable Lead Generation Course Learning Objectives
Upon completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the business development process and where lead generation fits in the process
- Identify your target market, who you should target, and why it is important to be aware of what your competitors are doing
- Find where to source new business and understand the importance of growing both your internal and external networks
- Develop your unique selling proposition and your own personal capability statement
- Build your social media presence to help gain recognition and build credibility
- Undertake targeted calling by developing scripts, getting past gatekeepers, and handling objections
Profitable Lead Generation is an Elective Course of CFI's CBCA® Program
CFI's Commercial Banking & Credit Analyst (CBCA)™ Program offers skills including credit evaluation, documentation, and review procedures. From beginners to advanced users, the CBCA® program is designed to help you become a world-class commercial banker or credit analyst.
Who Should Take This CBCA® Course?
This Profitable Lead Generation course is designed for current and aspiring commercial bankers, credit analysts, and other client-facing finance professionals. It is important for anyone in these roles to know how to brand themselves and sell a product. This course provides the tools needed to grow internal and external networks, source new business, and communicate with prospective clients.
- Skills Learned Financial Analysis, Credit Structuring, Risk Management
- Career Prep Commercial Banking, Credit Analyst, Private Lending
7 courses from beginner to intermediate level.01Optional
16 courses from beginner to intermediate level.02Required
11 courses in advanced and intermediate levels.03Optional
Submit your CBCA™ checklist and order your certificate.04Required
Join Our Community
Get access to the Global Corporate Finance Society.05Optional
How the Certification Works
Commercial Banking & Credit Analyst (CBCA)™ courses are offered 100% online, allowing you the flexibility to start the Commercial Banking & Credit Analyst (CBCA)™ program anytime and learn when it’s most convenient for you.
The program is a part of the All Access Subscription, which includes all programs and courses.
CFI courses are designed by instructors with over 21 years of financial analyst training experience.
Very good fundamentals.
A great course on building out a Lead Gen pipeline - lots of examples and practical frameworks - very impressive and good to include within the CBCA program.
Davin Mac Ananey
Business development procedure and where lead generation fits, how to build a target market, where to source new business, how to develope a unique selling proposition and capability statement and how to develop targeted calling and getting past gatekeepers.