Forms of Business Structure Overview
As a credit analyst, it is important to be able differentiate the types of business structure and make appropriate credit decisions based on the risk and owners' liability of the business. This Forms of Business Structure course introduces the three most common business structures: sole proprietorships, partnerships, and corporations. It also covers two other types of business forms, limited liability companies (LLC) and franchises.
By the end of this course, you should have a thorough understanding of the similarities and differences between forms of business structures, as well as the benefits and risks associated with each form.
Forms of Business Structure Learning Objectives
Upon completing this course, you will be able to:
- Distinguish between the three most common types of business structures
- Learn the definition, advantages and disadvantages of each business structure
- Understand the liability, rights, and restrictions of different structures
- Understand two other types of business forms, limited liability companies and franchises
- Explain how the legal structure of a company affects the lending process and lending decisions
Forms of Business Structure is a Prep Course of CFI's CBCA® Program
CFI's Certified Banking & Credit Analyst (CBCA)® Program offers skills include credit evaluation, documentation, and review procedures. For beginners to advanced users, the CBCA® program is designed to help you become a world-class credit analyst.
Who Should Take This CBCA® Course?
This Forms of Business Structure course is perfect for any aspiring credit analysts working in insurance, underwriting, rating agencies, commercial lending, corporate credit analysis, and other areas of credit evaluation.
- All 34 CBCA™ courses
- Skills Learned Credit Analysis and Documentation, Risk Mitigation, Writing
- Career Prep Rating Agencies, Insurance, Commercial Lending
6 courses from beginner to intermediate level.01Optional
15 courses from beginner to intermediate level.02Required
9 courses in advanced and intermediate levels.03Optional
Submit your CBCA™ checklist and order your certificate.04Required
Join Our Community
Get access to the Global Corporate Finance Society.05Optional
How the Certification Works
It's great course for learning about business types for the students of business and finance. After completing test they get free certificate of a great international institution.
Muhammad Awais Ahmad
I am honored to be this online class.
Thank you CFI to give this opportunity...
It is above the expected