Interested in this course? Email us at email@example.com
Approx to complete
100% online and self-paced
Bloomberg Essentials Course Overview
This course teaches the essential functions of Bloomberg Terminal. Important functions related to economics, company overviews, company analysis, research, estimates, comparative analysis, and graphing will be covered, in addition to some other interesting functions.
Bloomberg Essentials Learning Objectives
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Navigate through various economic screens for economic data, statistics and forecasts
- Identify key functions related to a company overview
- Analyze a company through financial information and its capital structure
- View earnings estimates, analyst recommendations, and equity research
- Compare securities using financials and other metrics
- Learn how to build a graph or chart on Bloomberg Terminal
- Understand additional functions related to leisure
Bloomberg Essentials Is a Prep Course of CFI’s CMSA® Program
CFI’s Capital Markets & Securities Analysis (CMSA)® program covers all the basic, intermediate, and advanced topics about sales and trading, investment banking, and asset management. This program teaches you trading strategies used in the finance and capital markets industry. It is ideal for students who want to learn how to trade different asset classes. The program is completely online so you can take it at your own pace, from anywhere in the world.
Common career paths for students who take the CMSA® are Sales & Trading, Asset Management, Wealth Management, Treasury, Risk Management, and other capital markets careers.
Who Should Take This CMSA® Course?
This Bloomberg Essentials course is perfect for students interested in advancing their Bloomberg Terminal knowledge. Knowing how to use Bloomberg Terminal is critical for a career in investment banking, sales and trading, and other careers within the capital markets.
It provides some good information
Hoang Phuong Huynh
I had learned some of the important functions to use in Bloomberg.
I liked it
Perfect course for beginners