- 46 Videos
- 4 Downloads
- 3.0 hrs
Learn the most advanced formulas, functions and types of financial analysis to be an Excel power user. This course builds on our free Excel Crash Course and is designed specifically for spreadsheet users who are already proficient and looking to take their skills to an advanced level.
This advanced tutorial will help you become a world class financial analyst for careers in investment banking, private equity, corporate development, equity research and FP&A.
Content and Overview
This advanced Excel training course starts with a blank spreadsheet and quickly dives into using combinations of functions and formulas to perform dynamic analysis.
The main formulas & functions covered in this course include:
- INDEX and MATCH
- IF with AND / OR
- OFFSET combined with other functions
- CHOOSE for creating scenarios
- INDIRECT combined with other functions
- XNPV and XIRR
- CELL, COUNTA and MID functions combined together
- PMT, IPMT and principal payment calculations
The main types of data analysis in this advanced tutorial include:
- Data tables
- Pivot tables
- Column and line charts
- Stacked column charts
- Waterfall charts
- Gauge charts
What am I going to get from this course?
- Learn everything you need to be a world class financial analyst
- Received advanced Excel spreadsheet training
- Master advanced formulas and functions
- Create sophisticated outputs for financial analysis, includings beautiful tables, charts and graphs
- Easy to follow video based tutorials
Register now for our Advanced Excel Formulas Course and become an Excel power user!