- 46 Videos
- 6 Quizzes
- 1 Survey
- 4 Downloads
- 1 Exam
- 3.0 hrs
Advanced Excel course overview
Learn the most advanced formulas, functions and types of financial analysis to be an Excel power user. This advanced Excel course builds on our free Excel Crash Course and is designed specifically for spreadsheet users who are already proficient and looking to take their skills to an advanced level.
This advanced tutorial will help you become a world-class financial analyst for careers in investment banking, private equity, corporate development, equity research and FP&A. By watching the instructor build all the formulas and functions right on your screen, you can easily pause, rewatch, and repeat exercises until you've mastered them.
Content of the advanced Excel course
This advanced Excel training course starts with a blank spreadsheet and quickly dives into using combinations of functions and formulas to perform dynamic analysis.
The main formulas & functions covered in this course include:
- INDEX and MATCH
- IF with AND / OR
- OFFSET combined with other functions
- CHOOSE for creating scenarios
- INDIRECT combined with other functions
- XNPV and XIRR
- CELL, COUNTA and MID functions combined together
- PMT, IPMT and principal payment calculations
The main types of data analysis in this advanced tutorial include:
- Data tables
- Pivot tables
- Column and line charts
- Stacked column charts
- Waterfall charts
- Gauge charts
What am I going to get from this advanced Excel course?
- Learn everything you need to be a world-class financial analyst
- Received advanced Excel spreadsheet training
- Master advanced formulas and functions
- Create sophisticated outputs for financial analysis, including beautiful tables, charts, and graphs
- Easy to follow video-based tutorials and lessons
For further CPE information, please read before purchasing:
Register now for our Advanced Excel Formulas Course and become an Excel power user! For anyone working in investment banking, equity research, corporate development, financial planning and analysis (FP&A) this class will give you the confidence you need to be a leader in performing financial analysis at your organization.