Ultimate CMSA™ Package
Crafted for students looking to gain a competitive edge in the financial industry, the CMSA™ Full Immersion bundle provides a comprehensive program with real insights into tasks faced by capital markets analysts on a daily basis. Take your learning experience to the next level with priority email support, BIDA™ beta access to new courses and extra case studies.
FREE Printed Physical Certificate (Available at Full Program Launch)
- Regular certificate printing is $97 USD
- Printed in high quality, on large size certificate paper measuring 11.0 x 14.0 inches.
- Delivered with tracking, to anywhere in the world, within 5-7 business days.
Priority Email Support
- Premium course support email feedback from our qualified financial analysts, for up to 5 questions per week
- Full Immersion student support carries a higher priority than Self-Study students.
- Priority email support offers a quicker response time than the standard queue.
BIDA™ Beta Course Access
- Access soft launch courses before anyone else.
- Become an expert or improve your professional skills by learning about new topics.
CFI Program Discounts
- 20% off FMVA®, CBCA™ & other programs
- Example: FMVA Self-Study price after discount = $397.60
Assignments Email Feedback
- Receive one-on-one coaching from qualified financial analysts.
- Enhance your learning development and improve your analysis skills.
- Discover your strengths and learn how you can take your skills to the next level.
Additional Practice Case Studies
- Take advantage of exclusive real-world case studies.
- Bonus case studies allow users to solve complex problems from real-life scenarios.
- Work on common problems experienced by capital markets analysts every day.
FREE FinMo Competition Entry
- Take part in the international CFI Financial Modeling Competition.
- Compete by building a financial model in a “real-world” simulation.
- WIN USD $10,000 worth of cash prizes and contend to be the best in the world.
Resume & Cover Letter Review
- Obtain a comprehensive review of your resume from one of our financial analysts.
- Receive honest feedback on your skills from experts that know the industry.
- Get personalized recommendations that will increase coherency and impress employers.
|Course||Course Code||Study Hours|
|Financial Math for Capital Markets||CMSA 102||1-2|
|Economics for Capital Markets||CMSA 103||3-4|
|Bloomberg Essentials||CMSA 104||1-2|
Core Courses (Required)
|Course||Course Code||Study Hours|
|Introduction to Equity Markets||CMSA 201||5-6|
|Fixed Income Fundamentals||CMSA 202||3-4|
|Introduction to Foreign Exchange||CMSA 203||4-5|
|Introduction to Commodities||CMSA 204||3-4|
|Trading Using Technical Analysis||CMSA 205||4-6|
|Introduction to Derivatives||CMSA 206||2-3|
|Intermediate Options||CMSA 211||4-6|
|Intermediate Swaps||CMSA 212||4-6|
|Intermediate Futures & Forwards||CMSA 213||4-6|
|Intermediate Fixed Income||CMSA 214||4-6|
Elective Courses (Required)
Trusted by 300,000+ Students working for some of the biggest companies in the world
Tuition Options for the CMSA™ Program
CMSA™ Full Immersion
Frequently Asked Questions
CFI strongly suggests that students have the following technology in order to successfully complete projects and assignments online:
- PC or Mac
- Familiarity with basic Internet applications (email and web browser)
- A recent version of Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Microsoft Internet Explorer, or another web browser
- An updated version of Microsoft Excel (all courses use Excel 2016)