Full Access to all CFI courses
Never expires and gives you access to over 100 hours of professional Wall Street training material. 24 courses and certificates included. 20+ financial models & templates.
- Build fully linked and dynamic financial models from scratch across several different industries
- Develop the key business assumptions and use formulas to build the drive the forecast
- Construct the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement for the entire forecast period
- Learn the most advanced Excel formulas and functions
- Master financial modeling best practices used by Wall Street professionals
- From beginner to advanced, we cover all level of financial modeling experience 20+ financial model templates included!
- Discounted cash flow analysis, trading multiples (aka comparable companies), and precedent transactions
- Build a complete DCF model in Excel from scratch
- Learn how to build a list of comparable companies, know what multiples to use, and how to interpret them
- Understand the tradeoffs between different valuation methods, and master all of them
- Develop a range of values for a business based on different assumptions and scenarios
- Learn to perform world-class valuation analysis
Financial Analysis Training
- Go beyond general financial modeling and valuation analysis
- Perform sensitivity and scenario analysis of a business and investment opportunity
- Build powerful charts and graphs for presentations Create dashboards and other forms of data visualization
- Step "above" the financial model and look at the main message, takeaways, and presentation of results
- Become a world-class financial analyst
The level of competitiveness in the job market is driving more and more people to complete online courses. Higher levels of certification are clear indicators to employers as to who the most motivated employees are and those who come across as most committed to their profession.
Completing CFI’s financial modeling and valuation courses will give you all the tools, tips and training you need to handle interviews with confidence, break into the industry, and move up the ladder!
"The depth and breadth of each course are remarkable."
As an independent consultant in supply chain and business processes, several of Yves’ interactions are at C-level, specifically at CFO level and many projects involve FP&A. Coming from the non-financial world, he came to realize his weaknesses in finance and was compelled to correct them. Since taking the CFI courses, he has been able to interact with more confidence in FP&A projects and gain additional expertise!
Frequently Asked Questions
Tuition Options for the FMVA Program
FMVA® Full Immersion