The Ultimate FMVA® Program Experience
Crafted for students looking to gain a competitive edge in the financial industry, the FMVA® Full Immersion bundle provides a comprehensive program with real insights into tasks faced by financial analysts on a daily basis. Take your learning experience to the next level with your own user account for PitchBook Data and one-on-one feedback on your financial models.
Six Month Limited PitchBook Access Upon Signup*
- PitchBook, the venture capital, private equity, and M&A database, is the perfect tool to assist in completing all FMVA® courses.
- This valuable financial software is used by leading professional investors to get detailed insights into public and private market data.
- Generate custom financial reports, from multiple templates available through the Excel Plug-In.
One-On-One Financial Model Email Feedback**
- Receive one-on-one email feedback from qualified financial analysts, enhancing your learning development and improving your financial modeling skills.
- Get individualized coaching on your work and discover your areas of strength and opportunities for improvement.
- Learn from the CFI team directly on how you can take your financial analysis skills to the next level!
Additional Practice Case Studies
- Full-Immersion students can take advantage of exclusive real-world cases, similar to our Amazon case study.
- Bonus case studies allow users to create complex financial models and compare results with completed models.
- Work on common problems experienced by financial analysts every day.
One FREE Financial Modeling Competition Entry
- Take part in the international CFI Financial Modeling Competition and be in with a chance to WIN USD $10,000 worth of cash prizes.
- Compete against other contestants by building a financial model in a “real-world” simulation and case study.
- Showcase your skills as a financial modeling guru in this exclusive competition and compete to be the best in the world.
Résumé & Cover Letter Review
- Obtain a comprehensive review of your résumé from one of our in-house financial analysts.
- Receive honest feedback on your skills and expertise from experts that know the industry.
- Get personalized recommendations that will increase coherency and impress employers.
- Develop dynamic financial models from the ground up over a number of different industries.
- Construct a multi-year forecast to project the income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow statement into the future.
- Become proficient in financial modeling best practices used by Wall Street professionals.
- Develop a DCF model and learn how to complete a valuation analysis from start to finish.
- Master how to build a list of comparable companies, know what multiples to use, and how to interpret them.
- Discover in great detail, how tradeoffs between different valuation methods operate.
Financial Analysis Training
- Complete a sensitivity and scenario analysis of a business and investment opportunity
- Construct thorough data visualization in the form of presentation charts, graphs, and dashboards.
- Analyze data like a Wall Street professional, and become a world-class financial analyst.
The level of competitiveness in the job market is driving more and more people to complete online courses. Higher levels of certification are clear indicators to employers as to who the most motivated employees are and those who come across as most committed to their profession.
Completing CFI’s financial modeling and valuation courses will give you all the tools, tips and training you need to handle interviews with confidence, break into the industry, and move up the ladder!
"The depth and breadth of each course is remarkable."
As an independent consultant in supply chain and business processes, several of Yves’ interactions are at C-level, specifically at CFO level and many projects involve FP&A. Coming from the non-financial world, he came to realize his weaknesses in finance and was compelled to correct them. Since taking the CFI courses, he has been able to interact with more confidence in FP&A projects and gain additional expertise!
Frequently Asked Questions
Tuition Options for the FMVA Program
FMVA® Full Immersion